Your Garden Flowers and Veg: Show What You Grow!

Discussion of anything you like. Sport, stamps, politics, religion, weather, world disasters, news articles - whatever. Things generally NOT stamp related belong in here. Please keep it CIVIL and polite though! We encourage lively discussion on all things.

Moderators: gmoney, Volunteer Moderator Team

ScotsmanAbroad
I was online for our Birthday Number 5!
I was online for our Birthday Number 5!

Your Garden Flowers and Veg: Show What You Grow!

Post by ScotsmanAbroad »

How or what does your garden grow? I've been doing a lot of gardening recently. Here are some photos - share yours
Attachments
IMG_20200525_002038_174.jpg
199.56 KiB - Viewed 480 times
It's good to shoot the breeze with like-minded people.

Ainz
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

Re: Your Garden Flowers and Veg: Show What You Grow!

Post by Ainz »

I don't have a garden, but love to grow small plants. I used a big water tub to grow them.
I have a Aloevera, kalanchoe (we call it Pattharchatta in Hindi), and one more plant but i don't know its name.
Last winter, my aloevera bloomed and has beautiful flowers. It was my first time watching flowers on an aloevera.
Here's a link to my Google Photos displaying 3 pics...That tower-like pic having flowers is the aloevera...Red flowers are of kalanchoe. And the green plant, i don't know its name. please let me know if you know it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UvBFREmaMuJocQG27

Ainz

Re: Your Garden Flowers and Veg: Show What You Grow!

Post by Ainz »

Oh, i forgot about the Holy Basil..I also have Holy Basil. I use its leaves in tea. :D

Return to “'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......”