OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing here.

In the world's dumbest business idea since "New Coke", www.Photobucket.com in July 2017 started demanding $US399pa ($A525) for you to use their service to add, or have visible your old images, here, or on other boards. They added a black Ransom icon to your images on global boards, or ebay etc. Some members have used www.IMGUR.com for years, and have had no issues with that. If you have a thread you had photobucket images in, and want to re-populate it, we will move it here - a forum you can edit for MORE than an hour - forever actually, when given Moderator permissions, and you can add in yours and other's pix via IMGUR links etc. Members have saved 100,000 images so far - VOLUNTEER to assist please!

Moderator: gmoney

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

Thank you vicaf60.

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

KevinHedley wrote:Could these be moved here please:

QV Stamp (or is it......?)
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38637
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

What is the SG no for this stamp from MOGADOR ?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38828&p=2943586#p2943586
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Experimental P.O. postmark on British India stamp
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9192&p=2902036#p2902036
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

The man who posted himself
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35731&p=2905832#p2905832
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Do something WILD --- Collect Stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38595&p=2907942#p2907942
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

QV Stamp (or is it......?)
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38637&p=2919925#p2919925
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Early India cancellations--- The pre 1875 Hexagonals
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38266&p=2868369#p2868369
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Question about inscriptions on Sri Lanka stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38284&p=2870222#p2870222
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Extremely Difficult Identification Challenge
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37679&p=2807562#p2807562
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

'Chalo Delhi' the 1944 Imphal Stamp - Free India Issue
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17608&p=2741927#p2741927
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Old Victoria Cover -- Valuation advice
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37239&p=2763758#p2763758
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Janjira--- The water kingdom of the pirates
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35767&p=2722672#p2722672
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

I know I determined that these needed doing about 48 hours ago and I know that they were transferred here at my request almost 24 hours ago but the first two I looked at have now been done.

I very much appreciate that someone else has jumped in and they are now ready to be returned home, :) but ...

before I look at any more could whoever has assisted in this work either transfer them out of this forum or let me know what has been done so I can do the rest.

Until I know what has happened I will just let them sit here.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

john6625 has been helping you with the below, the last one is not one of yours though. Hope this helps.

The man who posted himself
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35731&p=2905832#p2905832
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam

Question about inscriptions on Sri Lanka stamps
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38284&p=2870222#p2870222
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Extremely Difficult Identification Challenge
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37679&p=2807562#p2807562
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Old Victoria Cover -- Valuation advice
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37239&p=2763758#p2763758
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Do something WILD --- Collect Stamps
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38595&p=2907942#p2907942
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

QV Stamp (or is it......?)
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38637&p=2919925#p2919925
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

What is the SG no for this stamp from MOGADOR ?
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38828&p=2943586#p2943586
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Janjira--- The water kingdom of the pirates
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35767&p=2722672#p2722672
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

Links to online stamp auctions from OUR members.”
written by » Wayne1951

User avatar
john6625
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 4065
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 23:30:13 pm
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by john6625 »

The man who posted himself
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35731&p=2905832#p2905832
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Janjira--- The water kingdom of the pirates
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35767&p=2722672#p2722672
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

QV Stamp (or is it......?)
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38637
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Do something WILD --- Collect Stamps
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38595&p=2907942#p2907942
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

What is the SG no for this stamp from MOGADOR ?
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38828&p=2943586#p2943586
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Question about inscriptions on Sri Lanka stamps
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38284&p=2870222#p2870222
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

All the above threads have been updated and returned home.
Join the May 2020 Cover Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90443 ..... OR ....
Join the May 2020 Postcard Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90442

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

john6625 wrote:The man who posted himself
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35731&p=2905832#p2905832
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Janjira--- The water kingdom of the pirates
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35767&p=2722672#p2722672
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

QV Stamp (or is it......?)
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38637
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Do something WILD --- Collect Stamps
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38595&p=2907942#p2907942
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

What is the SG no for this stamp from MOGADOR ?
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=38828&p=2943586#p2943586
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Question about inscriptions on Sri Lanka stamps
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38284&p=2870222#p2870222
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

All the above threads have been updated and returned home.

Thank you. I will now work on the three remaining threads.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

Between John and I, all of the threads listed above have now been repaired.

Could these please be moved here:

Collector & Dealer backstamps. Does anyone do this anymore?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42546&p=3195270#p3195270
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Collecting a Country's Ugly Stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42545&p=3193573#p3193573
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

How much would YOU pay for this Gandhi 1948 booklet?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42441&p=3188571#p3188571
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Early India stamp cancellations. Renouf Type 7, "Spider Web"
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43045&p=3212828#p3212828
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Butterfly Triangles Maluku- Many Questions
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42907&p=3205948#p3205948
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Please help identify
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42627&p=3196284#p3196284
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Cinderellas..Identification Assistance required..
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42405&p=3185643#p3185643
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

Greetings -- Happy Diwali -- The festival of Lights
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41436&p=3144336#p3144336
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Label of stamp forger W.B.Hale- anyone seen an actual stamp?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39260&p=3166183#p3166183
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

Is this a Wireless Telegraph Stamp from Tibet?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41100&p=3126951#p3126951
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

India Victoria 1854 Four Annas - comments on these please
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39362&p=2997322#p2997322
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

A game: "Name That Stamp"
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39466&p=3020018#p3020018
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Maharana Pratap -- the Warrior King of Mewar
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=39253&p=2989441#p2989441
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

All are moved here for you to work on Kevin, thank you.

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

KevinHedley wrote:Between John and I, all of the threads listed above have now been repaired.

Could these please be moved here:

Collector & Dealer backstamps. Does anyone do this anymore?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42546&p=3195270#p3195270
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Collecting a Country's Ugly Stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42545&p=3193573#p3193573
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

How much would YOU pay for this Gandhi 1948 booklet?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42441&p=3188571#p3188571
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Early India stamp cancellations. Renouf Type 7, "Spider Web"
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43045&p=3212828#p3212828
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Butterfly Triangles Maluku- Many Questions
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42907&p=3205948#p3205948
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Please help identify
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42627&p=3196284#p3196284
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Cinderellas..Identification Assistance required..
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42405&p=3185643#p3185643
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

Greetings -- Happy Diwali -- The festival of Lights
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41436&p=3144336#p3144336
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Label of stamp forger W.B.Hale- anyone seen an actual stamp?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39260&p=3166183#p3166183
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

Is this a Wireless Telegraph Stamp from Tibet?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41100&p=3126951#p3126951
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

India Victoria 1854 Four Annas - comments on these please
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39362&p=2997322#p2997322
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

A game: "Name That Stamp"
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39466&p=3020018#p3020018
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Maharana Pratap -- the Warrior King of Mewar
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=39253&p=2989441#p2989441
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

All repaired and returned. :)
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

Could these be moved here please:

Your favourite FUNNY signboards
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38894&p=2950139#p2950139
Bored with life or work? THIS is the *FUN* place to be!

19th-century India stamps with underprint?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38961&p=2957917#p2957917
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Three mystery items from India
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38962&p=2957919#p2957919
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

India Post Post Card mailing experiment. Any one interested?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38989&p=2968541#p2968541
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Looking for India Meghdoot cards
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39013&p=2969002#p2969002
WANTED TO BUY by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories etc.

Are these stamps from India State WADHWAN authentic?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44063&p=3239611#p3239611
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Are there any stamps with Jamaican runner Usain Bolt?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=44106&p=3241261#p3241261
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Buddha -- FREE for Buddhist or Japanese members only
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=43947&p=3234206#p3234206
SWAP your stamps and covers with other collectors Worldwide - or GIVE them away FREE!

"4d Kangaroo" Is it dated Jan 13,15 or 16 ?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43962&p=3234707#p3234707
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

South Aust. Port Germein cover - is this rare?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43896&p=3235481#p3235481
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Engineering and Ingenuity -- Share your images.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44043&p=3238330#p3238330
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Pre-Independence India - who's got any rare ones?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43384&p=3221756#p3221756
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

USA Postage Due -- Missing "United States"--is this rare?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43770&p=3229081#p3229081
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

It's an Indian UGLY - but what exactly is it?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=43416&p=3221034#p3221034
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Pre 1800 French item!! is it philatelic???
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43461&p=3221711#p3221711
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

All are moved here for you to work on Kevin, thank you.

User avatar
peterh
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 2315
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 08:59:42 am
Location: Wales

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by peterh »

Please can this one be moved to clean up?

Post Liberation Provisional Issues of Bangladesh
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36576&start=0
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

Moved here for you to work on Peter, thank you.

User avatar
peterh
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 2315
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 08:59:42 am
Location: Wales

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by peterh »

Thanks Brummie. Bangladesh done and can be moved back.

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

Thank Peter, all moved back now.

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

KevinHedley wrote:Could these be moved here please:

Your favourite FUNNY signboards
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38894&p=2950139#p2950139
Bored with life or work? THIS is the *FUN* place to be!

19th-century India stamps with underprint?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38961&p=2957917#p2957917
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Three mystery items from India
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38962&p=2957919#p2957919
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

India Post Post Card mailing experiment. Any one interested?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38989&p=2968541#p2968541
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Looking for India Meghdoot cards
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39013&p=2969002#p2969002
WANTED TO BUY by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories etc.

Are these stamps from India State WADHWAN authentic?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44063&p=3239611#p3239611
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Are there any stamps with Jamaican runner Usain Bolt?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=44106&p=3241261#p3241261
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Buddha -- FREE for Buddhist or Japanese members only
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=43947&p=3234206#p3234206
SWAP your stamps and covers with other collectors Worldwide - or GIVE them away FREE!

"4d Kangaroo" Is it dated Jan 13,15 or 16 ?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43962&p=3234707#p3234707
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

South Aust. Port Germein cover - is this rare?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43896&p=3235481#p3235481
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

Engineering and Ingenuity -- Share your images.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44043&p=3238330#p3238330
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Pre-Independence India - who's got any rare ones?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43384&p=3221756#p3221756
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers

USA Postage Due -- Missing "United States"--is this rare?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43770&p=3229081#p3229081
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

It's an Indian UGLY - but what exactly is it?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=43416&p=3221034#p3221034
NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Pre 1800 French item!! is it philatelic???
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43461&p=3221711#p3221711
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Edited and returned home.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

Thank you Kevin.

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

A nice thread on IRCs, however, packed with dead clocks :( The History of the UPU International Reply Coupons (IRC) - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9461 in Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

I would like to have it for repair :wink:

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

Moved here for you to work on vicaf60, thank you.

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

Could these threads be moved here please:

Tibet stamps - comprehensive Website update
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49204&p=3563830#p3563830
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

The "Samoa Express" stamps - how to pick the reprints??
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1576&p=3565888#p3565888
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Albino Stamp from Brazil Sc#359
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49348&p=3565897#p3565897
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Need help identifying these Indian stamps.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48037&p=3514180#p3514180
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Genuine !!! or Not!!! ALLENSTEIN Plebiscite Olsztyn 1920
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48542&p=3517120#p3517120
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Germany- Treaty of Versailles overprint - Comments please!
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48543&p=3517149#p3517149
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Stamp without country name.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48565&p=3518558#p3518558
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Can you "WEAR" your stamps?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48703&p=3525505#p3525505
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

SS Deccan Queen - a Portuguese/British India mystery
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27022&p=3501465#p3501465
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Are Brandon Certificates Reliable On Southern Africa?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48431&p=3509393#p3509393
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

New book on GB £5 Orange QV stamp and Fifty Shades of Orange
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48413&p=3510187#p3510187
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Indian stamps wanted
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=45579&p=3342927#p3342927
SWAP your stamps and covers with other collectors Worldwide - or GIVE them away FREE!

Help !! GB Post office Names need deciphering.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47597&p=3468169#p3468169
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

QV - India - Fiscal Cancels different types
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44978&p=3292869#p3292869
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

"Spotting Anna" - - Learning Urdu through stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44570&p=3258940#p3258940
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

Brummie wrote:Moved here for you to work on vicaf60, thank you.

Repaired and moved back :D

User avatar
AMark
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 11647
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 05:39:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by AMark »

KevinHedley wrote:Could these threads be moved here please:

Tibet stamps - comprehensive Website update
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49204&p=3563830#p3563830
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

The "Samoa Express" stamps - how to pick the reprints??
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1576&p=3565888#p3565888
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Albino Stamp from Brazil Sc#359
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49348&p=3565897#p3565897
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Need help identifying these Indian stamps.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48037&p=3514180#p3514180
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Genuine !!! or Not!!! ALLENSTEIN Plebiscite Olsztyn 1920
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48542&p=3517120#p3517120
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Germany- Treaty of Versailles overprint - Comments please!
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48543&p=3517149#p3517149
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Stamp without country name.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48565&p=3518558#p3518558
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Can you "WEAR" your stamps?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48703&p=3525505#p3525505
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

SS Deccan Queen - a Portuguese/British India mystery
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27022&p=3501465#p3501465
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Are Brandon Certificates Reliable On Southern Africa?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48431&p=3509393#p3509393
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

New book on GB £5 Orange QV stamp and Fifty Shades of Orange
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48413&p=3510187#p3510187
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Indian stamps wanted
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=45579&p=3342927#p3342927
SWAP your stamps and covers with other collectors Worldwide - or GIVE them away FREE!

Help !! GB Post office Names need deciphering.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47597&p=3468169#p3468169
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

QV - India - Fiscal Cancels different types
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44978&p=3292869#p3292869
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

"Spotting Anna" - - Learning Urdu through stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44570&p=3258940#p3258940
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Kevin,

All of the above have been moved for you to work on. :)

Thank you Kevin!
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Join the May 2020 Cover Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90443 ..... OR ....
Join the May 2020 Postcard Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90442

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

AMark wrote:
KevinHedley wrote:Could these threads be moved here please:

Tibet stamps - comprehensive Website update
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49204&p=3563830#p3563830
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

The "Samoa Express" stamps - how to pick the reprints??
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1576&p=3565888#p3565888
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Albino Stamp from Brazil Sc#359
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49348&p=3565897#p3565897
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Need help identifying these Indian stamps.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48037&p=3514180#p3514180
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Genuine !!! or Not!!! ALLENSTEIN Plebiscite Olsztyn 1920
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48542&p=3517120#p3517120
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Germany- Treaty of Versailles overprint - Comments please!
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48543&p=3517149#p3517149
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Stamp without country name.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48565&p=3518558#p3518558
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Can you "WEAR" your stamps?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48703&p=3525505#p3525505
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

SS Deccan Queen - a Portuguese/British India mystery
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27022&p=3501465#p3501465
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Are Brandon Certificates Reliable On Southern Africa?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48431&p=3509393#p3509393
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

New book on GB £5 Orange QV stamp and Fifty Shades of Orange
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48413&p=3510187#p3510187
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Indian stamps wanted
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=45579&p=3342927#p3342927
SWAP your stamps and covers with other collectors Worldwide - or GIVE them away FREE!

Help !! GB Post office Names need deciphering.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47597&p=3468169#p3468169
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

QV - India - Fiscal Cancels different types
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44978&p=3292869#p3292869
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

"Spotting Anna" - - Learning Urdu through stamps
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44570&p=3258940#p3258940
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Kevin,

All of the above have been moved for you to work on. :)

Thank you Kevin!

Thanks Mark.

The work has been done and they have gone home for a rest.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
Rog
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 1981
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 01:59:17 am
Location: Norfolk, UK

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Rog »

This topic has been fixed by me : viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14964
My Stamp Blog : The Stamp Book

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

Please move the following threads into this forum:

Portuguese India-rampsepulica assistencia st
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51281&p=3664212#p3664212
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

KGV in pure silver-- what a gift !!
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52024&p=3714468#p3714468
Bored with life or work? THIS is the *FUN* place to be!

Mutilated IEF Cover... Is it wasted?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51645&p=3690807#p3690807
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

I can't identify this stamp.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53165&p=3754814#p3754814
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Help complete this Kuwait philatelic slogan
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52845&p=3732475#p3732475
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Identify these stamps in a newspaper advertisement.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52436&p=3724373#p3724373
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Have you ever bought stamps on a busy sidewalk?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51301&p=3666320#p3666320
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Indian Uglies stamps - Share your examples of Fiscal Usage
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51397&p=3671649#p3671649
Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related

India QV 1854 Litho Half Anna Blues - identification
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51094&p=3649162#p3649162
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Is this an India Inland Aerogramme?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51201&p=3658022#p3658022
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Is this Tibet 8t cover genuine?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51146&p=3662604#p3662604
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Early India Cancellations. Cooper Type 9 - Encircled Squares
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50924&p=3635754#p3635754
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

The Bizarre, Curious or Eccentric
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50549&p=3608377#p3608377
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

India QV 1854 Lithos !! Genuine or not ???
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=50672&p=3614491#p3614491
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

India QV 1854 Litho 4 Annas- Dies and Frames.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=50734&p=3619961#p3619961
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Congratulate the new World Chess Champion
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50385&p=3591607#p3591607
Bored with life or work? THIS is the *FUN* place to be!

Now, this is Really, Really, Really Mind Boggling!
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49376&p=3566646#p3566646
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Wanted Hand struck Stamps of India Before 1852
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49412&p=3567152#p3567152
WANTED TO BUY by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories etc.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
AMark
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 11647
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 05:39:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by AMark »

Kevin,

All requested threads have been moved to the Ransom forum. :)

Thank you so much for all your help!
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Join the May 2020 Cover Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90443 ..... OR ....
Join the May 2020 Postcard Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90442

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

To make it roll smoothly, please move for me to work on Batch 1 from the list in viewtopic.php?f=65&t=81380

User avatar
MargoZ
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 17222
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 23:53:49 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by MargoZ »

Thank you very much Vicaf - group 1 moved for you to do when you get some spare time :-)
Cheers
Margo
Please click link below to "Like" stampboards on FACEBOOK -
https://www.facebook.com/stampboards/

User avatar
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff
Posts: 55767
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 22:57:21 pm
Location: Tombstone
Contact:

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Global Administrator »

vicaf60 wrote:To make it roll smoothly, please move for me to work on Batch 1 from the list in

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=81380


Many thanks Vicaf. :mrgreen:

CMJ has carefully worked out which larger threads are still to be saved, and has done those lists to let other Volunteers know.

If others have some time to assist you with first batch please pitch in - all threads are moved to this forum now so all have easy access to them. 8)

Glen
.
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

Global Administrator wrote:CMJ has carefully worked out which larger threads are still to be saved, and has done those lists to let other Volunteers know.

If others have some time to assist you with first batch please pitch in - all threads are moved to this forum now so all have easy access to them.

Glen


Congratulations to all of us that we have entered another stage of repairing the Forums, and moved from a random selection of threads each of us considered more important, to a systematic complete clearing them from Photobucket :D
However, I would express some notes, important in my eye.

CMJ really has done a great job of finding and batching threads that require repair, and they are quite enough for everybody who wants to help, just choose a batch and start working :wink:
It would be more efficient, instead of helping (that was of great use when we dealt with huge and big threads that could be divided between volunteers). Now, when you have an unknown helper in the same thread you often have to waste time checking EVERY post with images (you would not believe how many Photobucket images are still alive :wink: ) just to find it has already been replaced.
Dividing CMJ's batches into smaller ones is pointless when we have enough free batches to start with, and have no strict time limits to complete the work.
To sum it up, my opinion is that it is better to have two volunteers working on two different batches that to have the same two volunteers working on the same thread :)

User avatar
BigSaint
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 57620
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26:01 am
Location: Cheltenham, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by BigSaint »

[centre]WARNING, WARNING, WARNING :!: :!: :!:[/centre]

It has recently come to the Moderators attention that different computers are seeing "Photobucket" warnings in the same post as DIFFERENTimages. It is not clear why this is happening.

Some see it as this:

[centre]Image[/centre]

or this

[centre]Image[/centre]

or this

[centre]Image[/centre]

or this

[centre]Image[/centre]

Please DO NOT automatically delete these images when repairing threads. Many, if not most of these images, are indeed recoverable.

If you are not able to recover such images, please ask one of the Mods to check first on another computer.

Brad for the Moderator Group.
Specialist Collector of World Horse Racing Covers, Melbourne Cup & Kentucky Derby, & JFK fdcs.

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

I had already prepared my next list so will proceed with that and then take on some of the batches prepared by CMJ.

Here is my list for transfer to this forum:

Book about Stanley Gibbon's life
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5951&p=3631988#p3631988
Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

Ship letters to England in 1800's
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31224&p=3517655#p3517655
» NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

What is this 65H arabic stamp?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44987&p=3293231#p3293231
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Guess WHAT Stamp this is????
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=14262&p=3033636#p3033636
» NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

Request Identification of the Postmark of this Russian Stamp
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39810&p=3035842#p3035842
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

I need help identifing a PARAGUAY stamp
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38229&p=2860650#p2860650
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Colombia #62 with overprint?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38287&p=2870256#p2870256
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Tannu Tuva perf rarity. Is this for real?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35092&p=2590103#p2590103
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Can You Identify These Stamps?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30256&p=2195664#p2195664
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Postal History in Paris Markets? Suggestions Please
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27506&p=2196893#p2196893
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

Stamps that do your head in...
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28116&p=2098530#p2098530
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Where is Bittern? A cancel on a GB 1d Imperf cover.
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24504&p=1592032#p1592032
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

What is YOUR opinion about Boat People?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23519&p=1590043#p1590043
'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......

Albania MiniSheet - Is this a perf error or not?
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18957&p=689693#p689693
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!

"Pickle" Postmark from Canada - ID sought
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17367&p=625154#p625154
You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

BigSaint wrote:[centre]WARNING, WARNING, WARNING :!: :!: :!:[/centre]

It has recently come to the Moderators attention that different computers are seeing "Photobucket" warnings in the same post as DIFFERENTimages. It is not clear why this is happening.

Some see it as this:

[centre]Image[/centre]

or this

[centre]Image[/centre]

or this

[centre]Image[/centre]

or this

[centre]Image[/centre]



In fact, I come accross all the 4 on the same computer, and te two black ones are easily repaired by changes in the image addresses. The other two appear when the original image was removed from its hosting place by the original poster, and doe not exist there any more.

User avatar
BigSaint
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 57620
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26:01 am
Location: Cheltenham, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by BigSaint »

Vicaf60

You are incorrect there & that was the point of the post. The "pussycat" image is repairable & I did it on a thread yesterday. In fact I have repaired all 4 (not in 100% of cases).

This thread below yesterday was wall to wall pussycats. It is now fixed.

[centre]http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=58775[/centre]

Brad :)
Specialist Collector of World Horse Racing Covers, Melbourne Cup & Kentucky Derby, & JFK fdcs.

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images
Posts: 6496
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 21:19:34 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by CMJ »

KevinHedley wrote:I had already prepared my next list so will proceed with that and then take on some of the batches prepared by CMJ.

Here is my list for transfer to this forum:

All the topics listed above have been moved for you. Thank you, Kevin.

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images
Posts: 6496
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 21:19:34 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by CMJ »

To echo, Brad's post above.

Just because an image appears to be missing from Photobucket now, it does not mean that it is missing from Stampboards and cannot be upgraded.

No PB links should be deleted. They should all be upgraded even if they appear to be missing.

Chris.

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

Chris, please move Batch 2 for me to work on :)

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images
Posts: 6496
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 21:19:34 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by CMJ »

vicaf60 wrote:CMJ, could you please move Batch 2 here for me?
Batch 1 has been done :D

Batch 2 has been moved for you to work on. Thank you.

User avatar
honza
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3164
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05:05 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by honza »

Ahoj Brummie!

Thank you for your private email to help me resolve my failure to exhibit the thread links in blue.

Could you please transfer the following:-



European pre-stamp covers - discussion thread
[url]
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25926[/url]

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!


Help sought to identify 1930s Jugoslav postmark

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43244

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!



Question about recent 1999 Albania

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41704

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!


The Levant and overseas postmarks of Austro-Hungary

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=32528

Scans of really NICE looking stamps & covers etc. Add yours! » Share with others here your NICE looking stamp and cover images etc


Can anyone help with Canadian postmarks?

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=36635

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!


Are these GB KEVIII coil leaders the norm?

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54321

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!


“Gold” coins on eBay described as HE

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23682&p=1686688&hilit=Australian+sovereign#p1686688

Board index Numismatic Corner


Autographed letter from English composer Algernon Ashton
[url]
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31716[/url]

Moved threads from selling forum

Thank you,

Honza

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images
Posts: 6496
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 21:19:34 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by CMJ »

Hi Honza,

These have been moved for you to work on. Thank you.

Apart from the ones in:

Share with others here your NICE looking stamp and cover images etc.
Coins, Banknotes, tokens, medals and all things NUMISMATIC!

as everything in those forums has already been completed.

User avatar
OldDuffer1
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 02:32:00 am
Location: EDINBURGH, UK

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by OldDuffer1 »

Could you put back:
" Post subject: The Americans & British in Germany Stamps 1945-1949 (Bizone)"
from

Board index » Wide Ranging Postage Stamp Discussion Corner » Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=75589&start=0

into this forum as I need to replace an image which has mysteriously disappeared from Imgur.

Many thanks.

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

One Pussy Cat is left at page 2 in this thread otherwise repaired - Postally used Elvis, Michael Jackson, etc. WHICH ARE VALID? - viewtopic.php?f=65&t=39315&p=5405428#p5405428

Could some expert on these creatures look at it, please? :wink:

User avatar
Brummie
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
Posts: 17639
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 00:02:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by Brummie »

Moved here for you to work on OldDuffer1, thank you.

User avatar
OldDuffer1
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 02:32:00 am
Location: EDINBURGH, UK

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by OldDuffer1 »

OldDuffer1 wrote:Could you put back:
" Post subject: The Americans & British in Germany Stamps 1945-1949 (Bizone)"
from

Board index » Wide Ranging Postage Stamp Discussion Corner » Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=75589&start=0

into this forum as I need to replace an image which has mysteriously disappeared from Imgur.

Many thanks.


Now sorted and returned. Thanks again.

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

Could someone with more experience in removing dead clocks have a look at this thread - The Barbados stamps and covers discussion thread - viewtopic.php?f=65&t=38792&start=400 ?
It's the same scan in both instances, and it's important for the post.

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

vicaf60 wrote:Could someone with more experience in removing dead clocks have a look at this thread - The Barbados stamps and covers discussion thread - viewtopic.php?f=65&t=38792&start=400 ?
It's the same scan in both instances, and it's important for the post.

Fixed.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

User avatar
vicaf60
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3282
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 04:59:48 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by vicaf60 »

Thanks much, Kevin :D

User avatar
honza
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
Posts: 3164
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05:05 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by honza »

Ahoj Brummie!


Could you please transfer back the following which have been repaired?:-

Help sought to identify 1930s Jugoslav postmark

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43244

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!



Question about recent 1999 Albania

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41704

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!



Can anyone help with Canadian postmarks?

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=36635

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!




Are these GB KEVIII coil leaders the norm?

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54321

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!




Autographed letter from English composer Algernon Ashton
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31716

Moved threads from selling forum



The following has also been repaired, but is it possible to move it to the
"Scans of really NICE looking stamps & covers etc. Add yours! » Share with others here your NICE looking stamp and cover images etc"

European pre-stamp covers - discussion thread
http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25926

Your QUESTIONS about stamps and related matters ..... » You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!



Finally this one does not seem to have been moved for editing

The Levant and overseas postmarks of Austro-Hungary

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=32528

Scans of really NICE looking stamps & covers etc. Add yours! » Share with others here your NICE looking stamp and cover images etc


Thank you,

Honza

User avatar
AMark
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 11647
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 05:39:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by AMark »

Honza,

All of the above have returned home. :)

Thank you Honza!

honza wrote:Finally this one does not seem to have been moved for editing

The Levant and overseas postmarks of Austro-Hungary

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=32528

Scans of really NICE looking stamps & covers etc. Add yours! » Share with others here your NICE looking stamp and cover images etc

This one has not been moved because all the images have been repaired.
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Join the May 2020 Cover Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90443 ..... OR ....
Join the May 2020 Postcard Exchange: http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90442

User avatar
KevinHedley
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
Posts: 19900
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 17:48:16 pm
Location: Canberra ACT Australia

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by KevinHedley »

Please transfer one of CMJ's blocks here and I will start work on it.
Here to learn
Here to enjoy

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images
Posts: 6496
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 21:19:34 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: OK: here is WHAT this Image Anti Ransom Forum is doing h

Post by CMJ »

Kevin,

Batch 4 http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=81380&p=5408868#p5408868 has been moved over for you to work on. Thank you.

Post Reply

Return to “Victim of the Photobucket gangster RANSOM demand? Add IMGUR images into your threads here!”